Saturday, February 4, 2012

My baby brother and our birthdays.

Hello I'm Melika and today I will tell you about my baby brother witch is turning 1 this month. His name is Kamyar. His birthday is on the 18 of February 2011 he is so cute and cheeky. He knows how to talk a little and he is learning to stand he's very good at it. He can also dance he moves his he'd right and left and stands doing it. He has brown eyes and brown hair just like her sister witch is me. My birthday is coming soon it is on the 17 of march 2003. My dads birthday is today! Yesterday we went to Westfield shopping center and bight a cake a a candle witch had the number 40. At the moment were gishi g and I'm uncharged of getting the fish and puting it I the plastic when my dad chaght one. Thanks for reading about my baby brother and our birthdays. There's as picture of my baby brother. Please comment

1 comment:

Melika said...

SORRY I CANR WRITE ANYTHING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MY EMAIL ANY MORE :(