Saturday, December 18, 2010

All about my school

Hello I'm Melika! Today I'm going to talk about my school.

In my school we have 2 parks,1 library and my school is made in the olden days its is make in 1914s it is very old.

We have 1 after and before school care. In berala public school years are up to kindergarten to year 6. My class in kindergarten was KR and KC i have 2 kindergarten classes because i repeated it.

Right now I'm in year 1 and is 1T i want to tell you all there names. They are.... Naomi,Roqaya,Estelle,Mohammad c, Mohammad a, Danial,Ceydan,Serena,danny, Adam I, Adam y,William,Ali,Vincent,Aning,Rahma,Janne and Me. Right now I'm in holidays.

This is the Holiday that i will be going in year 2. Thank you for reading all about mt school.

Love by Melika

This is picture of me and my dad.


2 comments:

roya said...

hhhhhhhhhhi

roya said...

dear melika.
i was very happy to read your stories.you are good and beautiful girl.kiss u honey