Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My favourit places

Hello I'm Melika today I'm going to tell you all my favourite places. One of my favourite place is Luna park because it is allot of rides to ride and it has games, restraint's, and also thing to buy. Another favourite place is the zoo because it has lots of animal and sometimes you can feed them. My 3rd favourite place is the beach because there is water and sand to make sand castles. My next favourite place is the berala nursing home now this is a place to is my favourite to go with the people in guni quier at my school. My 5Th is going to Iran because my grandma is there and the rest of my family. Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

roya said...

melikaye azizam omidvaram ye ruz baham berim lunapark manam asheghe bazihaye unja hastam va badesh berim zoo ta ye alame heyvunaye ghashang bebinim

reyhaneh said...

dear melika hi this is reyhane.i have come to the hospital with roya.because i have pain on my back.i read ur text that was perfect.i hope to see u soon in australia.as u know masoom is coming there and i will come there afterward.say hello to ur parents