Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My best friend Naomi.

Hello im Melika today i will talk about my best friend Naomi witch as in my old school. Naomi is deep black and has short hair.She some times still my stuff but i still her friend and even though she lies to.Every day i sit in a special spot and i miss her soooo much that i cry everyday for her at school.This is is how we met. My second time in Kindregarden Naomi was playing with the play dough and i was infront of her i asked her if we can be best friends and were still best friends i wasent in my new school and i dident get to say goodbye to anyone!! I really miss her sooo much if you see her ask for her phone number and comment me please heres a photo of her and me. Thank you for reading about my best friend Naomi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take you to Berala school soon to see Naomei. Regarding stealing stuff that you mentioned in your blog, I believe Naomi was only playing game with you and it was not for real..

Love you

Babaei Babak

Anonymous said...

no it wasent she got in trouble by miss tran and stoll money in my walet how can that be a game?


Love by Melika