Friday, October 14, 2011

My New School!!





Hello im Melika today im going to talk about my new school and maby my old school. My new schools called Granvile South Public School. It is a very small school. Now i will talk about its equitment. On the park it has a flying fox, a slide and sandpit.About my class: In my class my teachers name is Mrs Jones and my classmates are Jael Cheyane Mohammad Macy Me James Sajed Nisanur Aren Amini Grace Sampson Jayson Rahul Lauren Coda Shayma Nour-Eddine and Bilal. I like my old school better because i have more friends i know there teachers im use to it i go to before and after school care and i has a school song.thanks for reading. Oh and my new class is called 1/2J.Thease are some pictures of my new school and old school. My old schools na is berala publice school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melika

I am sure that you will enjoy being with new friends in your new school soon.

I remember when I was at your age I changed so many schools and I enjoyed meeting new people and make new friend .

Love

Babaei Babak